Fantastic Machine

• Style

• Service & Support

Julieann100's review of Husqvarna Viking Topaz 30

“Fantastic Machine”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by Julieann100 (1 review written)

I last sewed about 30 years ago and suddenly I decided that I wanted to do some machine embroidery. I was amazed by the number of machines available and in the end decided on the Husqvarna Topaz 30. I have owned the machine for about 18 months and I cannot believe the difference in my skills. I was never an accomplished sewer, however, after not very long I found that I could do many different things that I would have never attempted before. The machine is so easy to use and does so many things for you - even down to fixing the stitches at the beginning and end of your seams etc!

However, you don't pay this sort of price just for a sewing machine - but you do pay it for a superb embroidery and sewing machine. Again, it is so easy to use and completes the embroidery perfectly.

This is something that I bought on a whim, but for me, it has proved to be an excellent purchase.

The only downside is the astronomical cost of the optional software that you may wish to purchase. I have bought the 5d embroidery software but I do not feel that it was what I wanted. Ideally I would love the 5d Professional, but at a cost of £1099, I really cannot justify it (just yet;) )

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Too many to mention - check it out on the website. I got a free 2 day owners course with my purchase and this was vital as I had never used a computerised sewing machine before.

Special Features