No Help Whatsoever

• Style

Guest's review of British Sewing Centre - www.britishsewingcentre.co.uk

“No Help Whatsoever”

Written on: 11/08/2017

Recently tried to buy a sewing machine and went on live chat for some advice. As I had not purchased a machine for many years I wanted to make sure I was buying one with a threader, thread cutter and light. As others have said in their reviews, I got one word answers to my questions and then the chat was ended abruptly. A few days later I tried again and exactly the same thing happened. I still wanted to know which machine fitted my requirements and was given the name of one machine with no explanation and again the chat was cut off abruptly. I opened the chat again and said that I'd been cut off twice before but no apology and a difficult conversation continued with one word answers. I was about to order a machine but decided against it and glad I did after reading the reviews. I have purchased elsewhere and they couldn't have been more helpful.