Awful Terrible Rude

• Durability

• Style

JaronShea244's review of British Sewing Centre - www.britishsewingcentre.co.uk

“Awful Terrible Rude”

Written on: 10/01/2017 by JaronShea244 (1 review written)

I purchased an Embroidery Machine off this Company in 2015. I have been bombarded with emails since offering a service on my machine each year for the next 15 years. Unfortunately, I have thrown away the packaging so am unable to utilise this service. I tried to call them, the department I wanted to speak to was always shut and was only contactable through email. I emailed them, no reply to my second email even 5 days later. After managing to contact them via the phone (got the number from the online chat) I was greeted with a really rather rude customer services rep. I fully admit that upon checking it did say that this service was only available if the packaging had been kept, so I shouldn't have purchased it in the first place. However, the shortness and attitude of the rep was unbelievable. I had to hang up the phone. I then had the manager call me back, tell me that I was clearly having a bad day and that the rep was not rude to me! His tone was unacceptable too! I am now in the process of getting a refund. How easy this will be, since the rep said " I would be delighted to refund you" in the most sarcastic tone...I do not know. My advice, steer well clear.

• More than 1 year