"Notes from a novice"

• Style

• Service & Support

Laineyremps's review of AEG 680 Computerized Sewing Machine

“"Notes from a novice"”

Written on: 01/07/2012 by Laineyremps (1 review written)

What a great sewing machine!
Having not used a sewing machine since my teenage years I was delighted when I given the AEG 680 as a gift. The instruction manuel is extremely easy to understand and made setting up the bobbin and threading so simple I was able to begin sewing in minutes. I love the computerized stitch selection and it's so easy to pick your stitches and change the width/length, and with so many pretty stitches available I can become quite creative. The machine is light and easy to carry around which is perfect for me as I use this on the kitchen table. I have made several items with various fabrics since owning this machine with no problems, and I have been supplied with a good selection of feet in the accessories. I would recommend this machine to anyone from beginners to experienced sewers - it gives a professional finish and is simple and easy to use with a huge amount of features at the press of a button!

• 1 - 6 months