Impressed with them!

Guest's review of Total SEO - www.total-seo.co.uk

“Impressed with them!”

Written on: 20/12/2017

I was recommended Total SEO by one of my agents who have been dealing with them. I would not have tried them if that hadn’t been the case as I had been burnt by other companies in the past. I was immediately struck at the detail that Total SEO went into at looking at my website. You get a very thorough report each month which you can go through with your appointed SEO professional. Regarding my contact, I always seem to get hold of if I have a question, which in this day and age of being put on hold or going through endless channels to speak to anyone, is great. In the past with other companies, the SEO may have been performed by someone overseas with whom I had no contact or follow up. My contact never rushes his explanations and listens to what I wish to obtain with regard to results.
I have only been with Total SEO for 3 months but already there are very positive changes in all the aspects of SEO on my website and I can see these in the monthly reports, so I look forward to even better results in the future. I therefore recommend Total SEO.