Progressive more like Aggressive

AnnaTesting's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“Progressive more like Aggressive”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by AnnaTesting (1 review written)

I have been an IT contractor for 20 years and had a short contract via Progressive in 2005. I found the agent I dealt with completely unprofessional. I was recovering from a heart attack which had occurred a few weeks earlier when he rang to berate me for speaking to another agency as I was technically still in contract to our shared client. I had at this stage decided not to return to the client and take some time off work. The agent's manner was very aggressive and I regret not reporting him and the agency to the client.

Testeo's Response to AnnaTesting's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

I got emailed by Progressive with an job. They collected my CV and credentials and I heard never of them again. I wrote to the recruiter 3 times and told her I was concerned that I never heard of them, after giving them so much info about me.

I come to the following conclusion.
!!!!! PROGRESSIVE IS BAD - BEWARE !!!

Best regards