Couldn't Not Say Thank You...

RPeters's review of Forrest Recruitment - www.forrest-recruitment.co.uk

“Couldn't Not Say Thank You...”

Written on: 08/09/2017 by RPeters (1 review written)

I've been affiliated with the Central Manchester branch for a year now, and have been introduced to two separate employers - the latter with whom I have just commenced a permanent role.

I couldn't recommend Forrest thoroughly enough. During my inaugural meeting, I found the team to be informative and enthusiastic, managing to arrange a temp role for me straight away. My visits to the company were infrequent, since communication mostly took place over the phone or through email, but the experience was always highly positive thanks to the warmth and friendliness of a very accommodating team. Correspondence was always swift and efficient, and I had no problems receiving pay or payslips or having my queries answered.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Forrest to anyone looking for work, and I'd have full confidence that they'd go away as satisfied with the service as I was.