Good vape but too costly!

tribalmasters's review of E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Good vape but too costly!”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by tribalmasters (1 review written)

I bought these as my Joyetech had ran out of juice and I was going to London for a few days, the corner shop was the quickest option for my nicotine fix! They are well presented and remind me of disposable type E-cigarettes or cigars. I bought the vape itself and 2 packs of the extremely overpriced cartomisers. The battery thread is not compatible with the 510 or any other vapes I have tried so you are locked into buying their cartomisers at about 7 pounds for 2!! They are however a pleasent vape with good 'tobacco' flavour and throat hit. The cartomiser lasted me about a day of light to medium use but the batteries do not last because it is a mini and so there is not much space in the battery tube for long life. The solution was to carry a USB power pack with me and connect the charger to that and that kept me going 3 days (generic 4 AA USB battery box) so I was happy. I would recommend it to vaping newbies just so they can see what vaping is like and then recommend they go online and get some e-liquid and a 510 compatible kit. I would also recommend they join an online e-cigarette community. So yes! Get these from the shop when a backup is needed if something goes wrong with your main vape or you forget to buy that tasty bottle of e-liquid again!