AFTERCLAP SHACKS

chairboyblue's review of Sequence Homes www.sequencehomes.co.uk

“AFTERCLAP SHACKS”

Written on: 15/05/2018 by chairboyblue (1 review written)

IF YOUR THINKING OF USING ALLEN & HARRIS/SEQUENCE HOMES? - BEWARE!

Both of these companies will ignore any correspondence with FREE promises, promises, promises (all fabricated language).

In our experience, we've had all the excuses under the sun from these organisations.. on holiday, wrong email/contact details for landlord, didn't get the messages, email wasn't working, phone lines down, power cut, thought someone else was doing it, dog ate the homework.. (ok the last one is my frustrated sarcasm sailing down the river without a paddle!)

Have dealt with the Cardiff office following a relocation to Wales, end of March 2018.

6+ weeks later and total incompetence springs to mind.. I have tried to be very reasonable with the organisation however, they promise the earth (Allen and Harris included) but have NOT delivered any of the promises..

Sequence homes lingo: "i'll call you back" MEANS 'good luck with that, catch you when I can be bothered.. cant you see we've got far more important things to do'.. (i.e we've got your cash, ta-da..)

But seriously, for any unsuspecting person looking to rent a property through Allen & Harris or Sequence Homes, get all the promises (including those of Allen & Harris agents) regarding maintenance, issues, repairs, etc in writing before agreeing or signing anything.

As the majority of reviews on here are derogatory, I now know we are not alone.
We've decided to go through the official complaint procedure but are not optimistic of any resolution (They are, after all, still the same company so maybe more stories to follow..)

I can envisage the Allen & Harris and Sequence Homes management teams sitting in deckchairs with pina colada's in hands, chinking glasses and puffing on a fat cuban cigars, whilst raising a toast to all the loyal 'customers' that have been fleeced.

'CHEERS!'