Vile people, shockingly bad service

rohancockchild's review of Sequence Homes www.sequencehomes.co.uk

“Vile people, shockingly bad service”

Written on: 08/02/2018 by rohancockchild (1 review written)

I'm a mature person, a lady on my own, new to being a Tenant. I took a flat through a high-street Lettings Agent, not knowing the flat was managed by a parent company, 'Sequence'. Sequence has injured me in many ways, it's been a horrible experience. Sequence employees have consistently lied to me, in phone calls and in writing. The Contract for my flat was incorrectly handled and stories were told, putting me in a terrible position. Sequence has insulted me, blamed me for everything that's wrong with the un-maintained flat I was given (for which there was not even an Inventory), has called me (in writing) 'interrogating', 'intimidating', 'aggressive', 'patronising', a 'bully', and more. My crime? Asking for an essential repair (which after 70 days has still not been done). And now Sequence has suddenly pulled out of being the agent for my flat, dumping the landlord and running away from the problems they have caused. If you challenge them and ask any questions about their practice, they yell at you and slam the door. They cover up for colleagues' malpractice with further aggression and storeis. I discovered they had not even paid out my rent for many months to the landlord, claiming they didn't have the right bank details!! (How many other people's money are they withholding?) Don't touch Sequence, you'll get badly hurt.