Incompetence on a biblical scale

KaitlynMaldonado's review of Premier Property Lawyers - www.premierpropertylawyers.com

“Incompetence on a biblical scale”

Written on: 04/05/2018 by KaitlynMaldonado (1 review written)

I had the misfortune to use these people a few years ago and they were utterly awful. I had to send in documents over and over again, I couldn't get hold of them, they never returned calls or emails. On completion they were supposed to hold back some funds and send to my account but they didn't, despite being told time and time again.
Now I find myself in a chain with these clowns at the top of it. We were about to exchange yesterday when it transpires that Premier Property Lawyers had not even carried out an ID check on their client (our seller)
So frantically get this done today and it's all ok. As we come to exchange again this afternoon at 16:00 it transpires that the ID check that was confirmed ok this morning is in fact not ok. It looks like we won't be exchanging now after all today. I can't describe how bad these people are. Don't be fooled into using them by Purple Brick or House Network. I would go so far as to check with any seller what solicitor they are using and if they tell you Premier Property Lawyers, tell them to change solicitors or you wouldn't proceed.