Fantastic Service for Landlords

Karissag365's review of Landlord Direct - www.landlorddirect.com

“Fantastic Service for Landlords”

Written on: 08/06/2017 by Karissag365 (1 review written)

This is an excellent service that all landlords would benefit from.

From the initial introduction through to finalising ID and credit checks for a successful tenant the service has been efficient, quick, polite and most importantly effective.

Within minutes of a phone conversation all the relevant information and links were sent to me. I provided details about the property and within 48 hours details of potential tenants were being sent to me as the online presence was so successful. Doing my own pre-screening (just a few questions I emailed out) I was able to quickly ascertain which applicants might be appropriate and then arranged viewings with the better candidates.

Once my preferred candidate was identified Landlord Direct provided credit information, address information and ID documents, along with guidance about what was needed going forward.

I will definitely use them again. They are cheap financially to use but give fantastic value for money.