Stop this Property Management Company Trading

Hurstsf457's review of Simarc Property Management Limited - www.simarc.co.uk

“Stop this Property Management Company Trading”

Written on: 28/08/2017 by Hurstsf457 (1 review written)

I have read all the reviews , and have had similar experiences with this Company. It is no use complaining , and not taking any action !
This Company cynically extracts large sums of money from its leaseholders , because they are there to be milked dry . Their usurious charges bear no reality to service or work done. I am now free of them, and am prepared to start an action group . There will obviously be costs involved I am prepared to try to bring them to book and will not charge for my time . They must be stopped. Any interested parties who have also been fleeced are welcome to contact me , and we will find the way forward.Groups have more power than individuals
Reasonableness is the basis of English law.i.e. If a company is taken to court it would have to prove before a Judge that their charges are reasonable .If any of you are interested in joining forces, please let me know.

• Tenant

Customer

Kessiem's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2017

Yes I would definitely like to get involved .. I am currently in the middle of a dispute with them and I would love to compare notes!

Perardua123's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2017

Please feel free to contact me.

Toni1988's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2017

I am also in a similar situation with simarc , they will be getting there poxy £10 ground rent from me and not a penny more!!!! I have been out of the countey and just recieved there forceful letter with one enclosed dated the 20/8/17 which I did not recieve!! Idiots

Hopeful22's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2018

Yes I am interested.
I have an appt with my MP next week to discuss the Simarc sharks.

Warrena's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2018

Yes, please put our name down. How can we contact you?

Warrena's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2018

how do we contact you?

Andisut's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2018

I am interested in joining your group to fight this bunch. They want to charge me £97 for the privilege of wanting a quote to buy the leasehold. How ridiculous.