Do not use this company for anything. You will regret it.

A8Lon's review of Simarc Property Management Limited - www.simarc.co.uk

“Do not use this company for anything. You will regret it.”

Written on: 07/07/2017 by A8Lon (1 review written)

I am an owner occupier of an apartment in London and have been here for several years. I pay ground rent in two annual instalments on time every year when I get my invoices. A week ago I received a letter from Simarc stating that despite multiple reminders (which I did not receive) I am now being charged a collection fee as my ground rent is 30days late. The collection fee is in excess of 100% of additional fees to the ground rent due. 100%! Criminal.

My mail is often delivered to the wrong building due to signage being poor and the building all having similar names. Having contacted Simarc via email they did not respond.

Having called Simarc to resolve the issue on the phone, they told me to wait for an email response.

Having got a managers name out of the employee on the phone (after much resistance) I emailed her only to receive an out of office several hours later (which is strange) with no alternative contact. She is not available for another 2 weeks (in which time I expect to get more charges/fines added).

I cannot find an escalation or complaints department.

What an awful company. They won't even discuss the issue, they just want payment.

• Landlord

Customer

Toni1988's Response to A8Lon's Review

Written on: 02/11/2017

Hi,

I to am having the exact same problem as yourself they can have there poxy £10 ground rent fee and not a penny more