False positive result from this product

Lady_lucky's review of Clear Blue Pregnancy Test

“False positive result from this product”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by Lady_lucky (1 review written)

I definately don't have time for a baby right now, I am 8-10 weeks since having my last period, I was really worried because I have started feeling bloated, and nauseous all the time, as though I had a hangover and I hadn't had any alcohol. I used this product just to check, followed the instructions and it produced a positive result. I am not on any medications that could interfere with the test, I left the test in the urine for 5 seconds, and the result was immediate. I went to the doctor, showed her the test, she agreed that the test result read positive from the one I had taken, re-tested me with another brand and blood tests, and both the urine and blood tests were negative. I can understand a false negative, but a false positive is just scary, it shouldn't be allowed to happen. I do not approve.

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon

Bella1986's Response to Lady_lucky's Review

Written on: 13/12/2016

yes very true they shouldn't be allowed to happen I'm so upset as I am trying for a baby I have been trying for 6 monthes and when I got a positive I was over the moon I couldn't believe I got pregnant so I used a re tested with a another brand and it was negative so that what made me look up on the results of this test I would never buy clearblue again I was so let down by its false positive

Amazon Baby Centre