Makeup lesson & a Makeover

bingopoker's review of New ID London

“Makeup lesson and a Makeover ”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by bingopoker (1 review written)

Second visit to New ID was just as good as the first. Fist time I went for a makeup lesson that I got as a gift and enjoyed it so much I have treated several of my friends and family to the same thing and they have loved it just as much as I did. I learnt a vast amount during the lesson and finally got my head around how to do evening style makeup that is something that I always struggled with before making a right mess of my eyes on a fairly regular basis. Its funny because with the right products and the right know how that smoldering eyes thing is pretty easy to achieve. Anyway. The next time I went back was for a photoshoot makeover and this time I wanted a daytime look rather than evening glamour. The amazing thing was that when the lady did my makeup this time I learnt almost as much as I did when I went for the actual lesson so if you do have that extra bit of time and money then I would recommend going for the makeover. The makeover I had was great. As well as a really enjoyable makeup session I got a great haircut that I love and is easy to maintain. The lady who cut it was great and really listened to what I wanted before she got cutting. The photoshoot was totally amazing and there were so many different shots to chose from, I had three different outfits and so many different backgrounds, I was really impressed with the variety of shots to chose from. I was not put off by the price of the prints because I checked another place that was offering as similar service and that was more costly and the private photographer I approached was way more than that. New ID did a great job for me both times, personally I love them.