New ID go & see for yourself its great

softner's review of New ID London

“New ID go and see for yourself its great”

Written on: 02/12/2011 by softner (1 review written)

I recently decided that my six month hiatus from getting my hair done professionally should come to an end. So I asked around and the word on the street ( or my office really) was Burlingtons and New ID studio was the place to go. I did a little research on line and it looked like it would be right up my alley to go for a makeover photoshoot there. My hair was washed, cut and blow dried into a wonderful new style for me. The make-up artist was fabulous. I was looking good and feeling fantastic with my new look. I had so much fun getting my lively photos done by the lovely young male photographer. He was such a treat to work with. If you are looking for a shoot just for yourself - you really need to check this place out. I mean, the beautiful pictures from the website speak for themselves. When it came to my turn in front of the camera it wasn’t that easy for me as i am kind of camera shy and I was worried about how that would come off on film. They were real pros and had a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. He coached me through some poses and took some really cute shots...if I do say so myself! The prices for my day were more than reasonable and the atmosphere and quality of cuts and the salon itself are both great, and I wasn't pressured to buy product, they seemed more worried that I enjoyed my stay rather than selling me more products and that worked because I will be going back for sure. Thank you New ID.