TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED NEVER AGAIN

Munn78's review of Flawless Studios Leeds

“TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED NEVER AGAIN ”

Written on: 15/02/2017 by Munn78 (1 review written)

Experience doesn't match packages purchased for staters it states u get refreshments on arrival we was there. 3hr never once got offered anything let alone a glass of water .
Make up IS NOT mac at all like they sell it to u as it is .
Daughter got thick hair so they only bothered putting 4 curls around face left back undone and curls had dropped before photo was taken and make up looked like she been hit in eyes they put that much black around her eyes absolutely awful my 5yr old could do better .
Girls taking pics was nice (only positive of day )
And to top of the wasted day which I had to use a days holiday at work for we went to view pic and was met by one of the most rude arrogant ladies I have ever come across when I had made it clear I wasn't paying £70 for a tiny photo her attitude was astonishing she spoke to me like I was a child a school and when I asked for the 6x4 print that was included in the package might I add not free because the package cost £50 my daughter choose one that we was told we couldn't have then the she chose another that needed turning round and she wouldn't do that saying that's how the pic was taken even I know u can rotate a picture she was been very awkward with us because we didn't want to spend more then to end the nightmares day. I asked for my deposit back and she said I had to email and request it back which can take 10 days I got told when I booked I get it back on the day another lie .
Avoid a lot of hassle and keep your money in your pocket it's over priced for terrible service

Chickadoo's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2017

I just love how bad reviews seem to be getting "reported" all of a sudden.
I gave Flawless Leeds a 1 star for them cold calling me & being very rude over the phone when I wouldn't provide my bank details so they could take money even though I had supposedly won a "competition for a free makeover & photoshoot".
Funny how my review has suddenly been removed & I've received an email to say so!!!!!!!!!!!

Flawlessstudios's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review as customer feedback as it is extremely important to us. It's nice to know our photographer's were nice for you. if you wish to take any of your comments further, please email our customer services. Thank you, Flawless x