useless bullies

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Kaydencev280's review of The Post Office Phone Service

“useless bullies”

Written on: 05/07/2016 by Kaydencev280 (1 review written)

Today is the 5th of July but I have been pestered by them on my mobile as apparently my bill is overdue. My next bill is to be paid on the 13th of July, in 8 days!!! They have been pestering me because I've decided to leave them as they left me in the lurch when I moved flat and I was left without a phone line for 2 weeks.
I decided to switch because they wouldn't give me the same contract with the same service when I moved. I had to loose a lot of service for the same price.
Although I told them I needed to be in touch with my elderly parents, they just didn't care. They refused to give me a sync code for my internet provider. When I insisted the lady was rude and tried to hang up on me. They pretended they didn't know what a sync code was!!! My internet provider was shoked and explained to me that they were lazy and that the sync code was basic stuff!
For 2 weeks I had no phone and no internet. They were rude and are now pestering me although I have 8 days to pay my final bill. They are pestering me every couple of hours for a bill that is due in 8 days!!
This company is amoral!