The Post Office Phone Service Review

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

euMartinez241's review of The Post Office Phone Service

“I have been a Post Office Home Phone and Broadband...”

Written on: 17/05/2015 by euMartinez241 (1 review written)

I have been a Post Office Home Phone and Broadband customer for 5 years - the broadband has been unbelievably slow but we put up with it because it was cheap. We recently lost all phone service so we called them - they said they'd send out an engineer (which they did) but neglected mention how much it would cost!!!! I was informed by the engineer that if they tried to charge me to complain. Sure enough on my next bill was a charge for £144!!!! When I raised the query they said I had been informed of the cost when I called, which I hadn't because if they had told me it was going to cost that much I'd have cancelled the phone line as it was never used and we only had it out of habit! As I said we have been with them for 5 years never been late with a payment always abided by the term and conditions, and this is how they treat a good customer - by lying and ripping us off! STAY AWAY (sorry for the shouting but I wanted to make sure you heard me! The way they treat their customers stinks ans the way they talk to you on the phone is shameful - their customer 'service' providers are rude and the information they give you is incorrect (and sometimes downright lies!). I don't care how cheap they are that level of service is not worth any financial saving.

• Reception