Everyday Loans, the loan that will cost you everything

• Speed of Application

Molloyyy313's review of Everyday Loans www.everyday-loans.co.uk

“Everyday Loans, the loan that will cost you everything ”

Written on: 19/02/2018 by Molloyyy313 (1 review written)

No matter how desperate you may be, do not ever take a loan out with this rotten to the core business. I took out a £5K loan ( repay £10K with interest) got into difficulties with redundancy and couldn't make the monthly payments. Now all my other creditors were helpful arranging payment plans but not Everyday Loans. Would not help at all. Instead they went straight for a statutory demand ( no CCJ, no payment plan, no charging order) which I got set aside. Then they delivered another one ! Then they issued a bankruptcy petition, playing me along for time with adjournments, so their also rotten solicitors could rack up lots of cost. And heres the sting in the tale everyone, I paid them £3500 to take the outstanding amount below the £5K bankruptcy threshold) - which they greedily accepted and STILL went for bankruptcy adding their costs on to take it back over the threshold !! I lost the case, then my job ( as I couldn't be bankrupt) and now my home is at risk too. I'm looking at IP fees of £15K - btw they forced the Insolvency Service to issue to an Insolvency Practitioner very quickly - out of spite I think. After taking time to recover from this I am now launching a counter claim against them as they broke every FCA rule on debt collection, ie proportionality etc.
So, please don't ever take a loan with them.

• Loan Rate