DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS

Crown67's review of UK Visa and Immigration - www.ukvisaandimmigration.co.uk

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS”

Written on: 05/08/2012 by Crown67 (1 review written)

If it was possible to give UK Visa and Immigration zero stars, I would. Never, ever in my life have I come across such an incompetent bunch of people, who are paid to provide 'professional and expert help' on matters of immigration. They have absolutely NO IDEA how the UK Home Office/Border Agency works and certainly are no help what so ever in assisting one secure any sort of visa. The ONLY thing they were quick to do was to take my money! I ended up doing all the paper work myself as everything they (apparently) checked and sent off to be reviewed was rejected by the Home Office. Applying for a visa is a very stressful process and when I hired UK Visa and Immigration to help with my application for a Tier 2 sponsorship visa, they added to my stress level 10 fold. None of my phone calls were ever returned and I would have to call a number of times to get the most basic of questions answered. Every time I did eventually get through to some useless case worker, they said they would have to call the Home Office to find out the answer.

Here is a massive tip people reading this and thinking about employing an immigration company (esp this corrupt company):- all advice from the Home Office is free, so save yourself £2,500 and just call them instead. They always answer the phone when you call, you can call as much as you want and you always receive the correct information.

Please, whatever you do, DO NOT USE this company - they will be no assistance at all in helping you get a visa.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

Mandy2013's Response to Crown67's Review

Written on: 24/01/2013

Hi, did you get all your papers back? And money? What number did you use to ask for advice from the home office? I did sent my application last dec 2011.. Only last dec that we've found out that ukvai is closed!!! Now I got a letter from the h.o. Asking for some follow up documents.. Is it advisable to file it directly to h.o. Or rather look for another immigration experts? Can u help? Many thanks.

Great Deals on Expedia