SIM CITY 2013. STILL IN BETA

From 1 review
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

twinstarzeon's review of SimCity (2013)

“SIM CITY 2013. STILL IN BETA”

Written on: 15/09/2013 by twinstarzeon (1 review written)

Now....I have waited along time before I shelled out my hard earned cash for this game. There has been so many problems with it. At £34.99, I bought it yesterday from Game.

I don't want to bore you with trying to sound important, fun, exciting, whatever (like most of the youtube videos)

I have a top end modern laptop and this games barely runs!! Yes EA, if we have a £3,000 computer, we might get a pinch of what your advertising! I'm sorry, but if I went to my boss to market a product that still hasn't has all the glitches ironed out after months, I'd be fired!!

I am completely secured in my thoughts that I am not the only one that has found this product to be a complete rip off in its present state. Imagine SONY selling a TV with display issues???? Need I make any more fuss.

Sort it out! Oh and MAXIS...ditch EA, your game is not the noly one plagued with issues...just look at EA's other titles...mmm....Theme Park iOS....

• Addiction Level