Online content modetation made easy

From 1 review

Hannah75's review of Content Wash - www.contentwash.com

“Online content modetation made easy”

Written on: 12/01/2016 by Hannah75 (0 reviews written)

I run a family orientated website with members contributing images and text content. The website has grown now and it became impossible for me to moderate everything that gets sent in so i needed a tool to do it for me.

Checked out three of four different products, most of which needed a sales person to call me back, discuss my "needs" etc (instant alarm bells !) and as expected all these where way too expenses.

Enter Content Wash, you can sign up and get going instantly, a free trial with no restrictions, human moderators, images where getting dealt with in around a minute each ! Very cheap monthly costs too.

You can classify content you might want to receive or to be blocked, i even tested it with a few less than ideal pictures and it worked perfectly.

I'm not a tech person but managed to get everything up and running in minutes. Highly recommended.