Diabolical

0.9

Salma1946's review of Outdoor Toys Direct - www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk

“Diabolical ”

written by Salma1946 on 18/06/2023

Ordered the item for my daughters party to play with her friends. Item arrived late, way past the timescales advertised so missed her birthday. Very disappointed. Took 55 mins on hold to see where the item was and still didn't get to speak to anyone. Emails sent but where unanswered. Item arrived with huge cracks in it. Called them again and an agent answered. She was very rude, spoke over the top of me. Told me that's how they sell items with cracks in. If I wanted a refund I would have to pay for a courier myself and I wouldn't get a full refund because they're happy to sell faulty goods like this. Told me to email her with pictures and she would call me back. Sent her the pictures. She emailed me back a generic email explaining how it's fine for all the wood to be cracked. No phone call recieved. No apologies for ruining my daughters party, the item being late or the huge cracks in it. Avoid this company at all costs. Diabolical from start to finish. Avoid them at all costs.

• Halley green set £430.