think this site a scam

1.6

sammist's review of Family Relatives www.familyrelatives.org

“think this site a scam”

written by sammist on 27/12/2012

just paid £20 and can not access any imagaes in site tried to send query and it just wont send , contacted my bank ref sopping payment they inform me wait 15 days and if can not still access site they will return my payment >DONT TOUCH THIS SITE

Daphnewenn's Response to sammist's Review

Written on: 10/01/2013

I totally agree. I sent my £20 on 6th January in reply to an email from them inviting me to sign up. It was debited to my account on 7th. I have sent an email to Family Relatives every day since, demanding to know why I can't log onto the site, with no response. I shall have to do as you did, and see if I can get my money refunded. There are plenty of other sites out there, even though they are more expensive, they are at least genuine.

Written on: 13/01/2013

Further to my previous comment. I DID receive a reply from them on Saturday 12th apologising and telling me I could access the site, which I still can't. I was invited to reply to them via the reply section of their letter, which will not send. I have sent another email to them telling them I want a refund. Watch this space!!!

Written on: 14/02/2013

They replied and promised they would contact their accounts department to arrange a refund. I'm still waiting on 14th February!!!!! And I STILL can't access the site.

Written on: 15/02/2013

My £20 was refunded on 14th February!!!!!!

Historygeek's Response to sammist's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Download the image viewer that may help

Familyrelatives's reply to Historygeek's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2013

It is no longer necessary to download an image viewer. Images now appear automatically and make sure the internet browser is up-to-date.