Family Relatives www.familyrelatives.org Review

1.6

Guest's review of Family Relatives www.familyrelatives.org

“Received an email special offer for £20 and thought I...”

written by on 28/01/2012

Received an email special offer for £20 and thought I would try it although compared to the cost of other ancestry websites it did seem too good to be true. Made the mistake of not testing the plug in first as downloads have never been a problem with other ancestry websites of which I have been a member for 12 yrs. Downloaded the plug in but couldn't download any images even after following all the advice on the help section and advice on DjVu website. Sent three emails to familyrelatives but have had no replies after a month. 2 weeks after I had joined they sent me another email with their special offer, needless to say I deleted it.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2012

Wish I'd read this before subscribing! I too have followed all the advice on the help section of this site and cannot download a single image. My email asking for help has been returned as "undeliverable mail returned to sender".

Familyrelatives's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2013

It is no longer necessary to download an image viewer. Images now appear automatically and make sure your internet browser is up-to-date.