The Dress is AMAZING!

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“The Dress is AMAZING!”

Written on: 29/05/2012

I have been searching high and low for all different types of dresses to suit my venue. I am getting married in California on the beach and wanted something still Wow but floaty and not too meringuey.

I tried on a dress I loved in a shop which was chiffon, a-line and I knew this was my style-but I wasn't going to pay £1000 for it! I found Millybridal and loved the variety and different styles of dresses. I was a bit skeptical but the prices can't be beaten so I thought I would take the risk! I'm so glad I did. I ordered a standard UK 14 (even though I'm a 10-12 to be safe) as I'm hoping to lose weight before the wedding so I knew it would be altered anyway, I didn't want to pay twice for custom fit. It arrived in a nice box and I had to say that the dress is so amazing! Yes it is a bit big, but I knew it would be, the beading is lovely and I love the sweeping effect of the chiffon.

• wedding dresses