Fabulous products, amazing service!

ZachandOliversyummymummy's review of Why Wood Works - www.whywoodworks.co.uk

“Fabulous products, amazing service!”

Written on: 14/10/2011 by ZachandOliversyummymummy (1 review written)

The owner Sundae was so helpful on the phone it was clear she had impeccable knowledge of her products & the whole process of getting the products to the customer was very slick. I felt very confident buying from her. Also having checked the comparative prices of the products with Amazon after I placed the order, Whywoodworks was cheaper with FREE next day delivery! Not only that but they have a 'live' system of the stock of their products so if it says its in stock-it is! Unlike 2 other companies I had recently tried to order the guitar through (they were predicting December as a delivery date even though it said 'in stock' on their website)

As a result, not only would I buy from them again I have plastered their company over my Facebook page to recommend them to all my yummy mummy friends who I know also love quality wooden toys for their children.

Well done Whywoodworks for doing what it says on the tin! We will be back!

• Pin Toys Fire Engine/Station, firemen & all accessories & Branching Out Farm & animals, tractor & family, John crane guitar, total cost over £200