Personal, truly helpful service

Guest's review of TopToyBox - www.toptoybox.co.uk

“Personal, truly helpful service”

Written on: 25/10/2013

Having never come across this company before, I didn't have any great expectations. But they stocked a particular product I wanted at a great price. Before purchasing I wanted to check the price wouldn't rise within the near future so emailed the annonymous customer service address. Here's where I was pleasantly surprised - not only did I get a prompt, personalised response, but I was also given an honest response about a planned price rise, with advice on how to avoid it.

Following on from this, I received another email which was even more personal, commenting on how much they hoped my children would enjoy their new toy. When I had queries about postage and delivery (which wasn;t clear on the website), I was again given a prompt response with truly useful information.

A great team behind this web site which seems to sell some beautiful children's toys at truly competitive prices.

• Tildo Country Play Kitchen