Potential customers - please read this!

Mummy-of-a-Thomas-Mad-Boy's review of Take Along Toys - www.takealongtoys.co.uk

“Potential customers - please read this!”

Written on: 11/08/2011 by Mummy-of-a-Thomas-Mad-Boy (1 review written)

I desperately needed to get hold of two of the new Thomas the tank engine characters to reward my 2 year old son who has eventually cracked potty training! I needed them quickly to ensure he made the link between the reward and why he was getting it! I tried all the well known toy stores - ELC, Toys R US, Mothercare, Entertainer - and they either did not have them in stock yet or were charging £5+ delivery (2-3 days).
I rang 'Take along Toys' to ask about speed of delivery and was told they were in stock and could be posted first class for only £1.95. The customer service was absolutely excellent and even more amazingly the trains were on my doorstep at 8am this morning (overnight). At a time when customer service seems to take less of a priority I can honestly say I am thrilled with the exemplary service from this website and feel it deserves the highest commendation.

• two of thenew Thomas the tank engine characters