Very slow delivery! Not 3 - 5 days as stated!

lileandros's review of OneClickToys.com - www.oneclicktoys.com

“Very slow delivery! Not 3 - 5 days as stated!”

Written on: 24/07/2012 by lileandros (1 review written)

I ordered this toy as a gift for my friend's baby. I specifically searched for this toy as I previously bought it once before for my nephew and he loved it as it helped him to sleep peacefully, especially when he had a bad dream. The item itself is brilliant! It plays a few melodies to help kids to fall asleep, it provides different colour lights - that creates a beautiful ceiling or a wall at night, shining like little stars! The soft toy is cute and cuddly, suitable for new-born babies.

I was very disappointed with the length it took to deliver this parcel though! I received it after 10 days of purchasing, not 3 - 5 days as promised! As a result of this late delivery, I had to buy another toy as I needed a gift and was counting on this one to arrive in time.

Unfortunately, I don't feel I can trust this company in future as they are not reliable so I won't be buying any more items from OneClickToys.com

• Summer Infant Slumber Buddies-Frankie Frog £17.47