False promotions

Guest's review of Early Learning Centre - www.elc.co.uk

“False promotions ”

Written on: 16/09/2011

I purchased a number of items from ELC TOYS and was charged for them seconds after the order was placed only they never applied the current promotion to the order and I was overcharged. After calling their ridiculous customer service phone centre several times over the course of a week and never being called back and constantly hearing the automated voice of you have been placed in a que and will be called back shorty, I was furious. A simple refund when the company is at fault should not be so difficult.

Eventually well over a week later I was contacted and informed that the customer service attendant would check the order and call me back, I'm still waiting some 2 weeks later ... ELC TOYS has appalling customer service and I am outraged that they think they can get away with overcharging customers with no consequence. It is one thing to make a mistake at the check out but to let it go on this long is a sign they never intended to honor their promotion! I would never purchase from this website again and I will not be letting this rest until I am refunded!

• I purchased a number of small items from elc toys for my son totaling over a $100

• Up to a week late