Customer aftercare appauling

granniemargaret's review of Build-A-Bear Workshop - www.buildabear.co.uk

“Customer aftercare appauling”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by granniemargaret (1 review written)

My grand-daughter and I were on holiday in Blackpool beginning of October we visited the workshop every day and spent £170 during the week. The customer service in the shop was excellent. The assistant said to expect an email with the rewards on 15th November,this never came I had to call the 0800 number several times to have the email sent to me. Finally got the rewards after 3 weeks. After all that time I had forgotten the password, so I asked for a new password to be sent by email to me as requested through the link. Now nearly 2 weeks later still no reply or email. I called one of the workshops and explained the situation, again the assistant was helpful saying she would send email to customer services on my behalf requesting the password, well here I am 2 days later, writing this review. I hope they read this and sort this out. The time, effort, and money I have spent on phone calls, I would have been better going 40 miles to the nearest workshop. I am really disappointed and would not recommend unless you stay next door to the shop.

• Pug dog and £154 accessories