I would not purchase anything from them

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Lyricr453's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“I would not purchase anything from them ”

Written on: 12/08/2017 by Lyricr453 (1 review written)

We purchased tickets for the Friday game but the tickets that were sent to us were misprinted ( Saturday's game was assigned instead). My husband caught the mistake by the company and tried to have them rectify the situation. The representative told him that they will look into it and call him back in 2 hours. My husband called back 6 hours later to follow up. Instead of the representative actually apologizing and offering a refund or SOMETHING, she then began to tell us that it was our fault for not following up with them sooner and that they could not help us. We then asked to speak to the supervisor. We were on hold for 25 minutes. We were given the same run around. We asked to speak to her supervisor. We were denied. When you make a mistake that inconveniences the customer and wastes their money, offer a solution! Never ever buying from this company again.

• Rangers vs Astros game

Booking fee

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

Kf1974's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2017

Sorry you had to go through all that. My fiancee and I have had it with them! Never again! I filed a complaint through Chicago's BBB for a full refund. The company is registered in Chicago.Try that... I'll post an update.

Buy Tickets