I Don’t Normally Write Reviews

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Ch1960's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“I Don’t Normally Write Reviews”

Written on: 23/05/2018 by Ch1960 (1 review written)

I'm not one to ever write a review. That said; this deserves a review.

I've wanted to goto a Eurovision Grand Final for over 50 years.

By chance and without checking which site I was being directed to by Google; I ended up at Viagogo. I assumed it was the authorised site.

I saw 2 tickets available. I unknowingly paid 4x the face value.

I then realised it was Viagogo! Using history; I copied all the screens.

Looked for reviews on the net and nearly fainted. I also remembered that I had heard on the BBC they had had major customer service issues.

I gave Customer Services a very hard time. Having a few well placed friends, I was able to draft over 30 emails that gave them very little wriggle room in any resultant litigation. The company (the Directors, Agents and Representatives are all traceable.

That said. I appeared to receive standard treatment. All emails were answered within hours; they (Viagogo) eventually dropped the templates and I received real answers from real people. A lesson for them; read received emails, it will save a lot of their Corporate time.

I received the tickets by email. I showed them to a friend on the Eurovision Song Contest Supports UK committee. Despite the name on the ticket they appeared correct

24 hours before the performance, I received an email from Viagogo providing a contact number in the event of non-admission. I do not know how that number is manned. As we gained access. The tickets scanned correctly. All was well.

Would I buy from them again? Yes.