DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

sarasara80's review of TicketBis - www.ticketbis.net

“DO NOT BUY FROM THEM”

Written on: 25/04/2018 by sarasara80 (1 review written)

I bought a ticket for the Champions League semi-final, Liverpool v Roma, for EUR830 from Ticketbis.net. When I received the confirmation email it was a child's ticket. Nowhere on their website did it make this clear and when you process the payment it makes no reference to it at all. I contacted them immediately and they refused to help saying that if you 'hover over a certain box (3mm wide) then restrictions should be listed in there'. Now I can see by so many other comments posted here that this is a frequent occurrence so even though they know this to be the case they have no intention of fixing this as they will happily continue to dupe people. I use ticket websites all the time and have seen this kind of misrepresentation or appalling customer service.

If you email the Ticketbis online chat, they refuse to call you. What kind of reputable ticket company would refuse to take a call with a clearly distressed customer who has just parted with EUR820.

My bank advised that this is a clear case of misrepresentation so we will be pursuing this however it is extremely disappointing and it has really shocked me. They messed me around so much and I spent 3 hours trying to resolve it. Their only solution after all that time was to buy another ticket from them. There is no way I would use this company EVER again.

What a complete and utter disgrace. Please think carefully before you use them. If your transaction goes fine then that is okay but if not and you want any kind of support or customer service then forget it. They avoid you and hide behind the fact that you can't call them.

• Champions League