Rip Off! Do not use this company!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

445Cooke's review of Theatreland America - www.theatrelandamerica.com

“Rip Off! Do not use this company!”

Written on: 18/03/2017 by 445Cooke (1 review written)

I was trying to buy tickets to River Dance at the Orpheum in Memphis, TN. I somehow ended up on the this company's website and purchased 2 tickets for $99 each. When the tickets were emailed to me I noticed the value on the tickets was $65. I logged onto the Orpheum's site and saw that the tickets for my section were in fact $65 each. I figured it must have just been a mistake. So I wanted to call but they don't provide a phone number. But they will do live chat. So I did that. I asked repeatedly if they could please cancel my order since it had only been a few minutes since I placed it and realized that I was being charged a hefty premium. They refused and said I agreed to all the terms and conditions at checkout. I'm sure there was some fine print somewhere along the line so technically I'm sure they are correct. I asked for some sort of reasonable concession but they refused. Bottom line...I got two tickets worth $130 and they charged me $234. It all looks official and you think you are paying the going rate only to discover you have been ripped off royally. I am going to report their practices to the BBB and also get the word out on social media to beware of this company.

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster