website great, phone service awful

Guest's review of Uttings Outdoors www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk

“website great, phone service awful”

Written on: 28/10/2013

Placed an order with Uttings, prices good, website clear and easy to use, I then received an email stating the address on the card did not match the address given. I confirmed the exact address with the bank and then called Uttings which is when it all went wrong. After confirming the address letter by letter line by line I was told it still would not go through, which is fair if the computer says no it says no so I paid with a different card what was disappointing was the attitude and tone of the person I dealt with and the sarcastic comments, I would hate to have a problem and a real complaint.

I eventually got to the bottom of the problem and it was to do with the line on which my house number is, I called Uttings just so they would be aware if they had a similar problem but encountered the same voice who grunted a few times and then ended the call.

• £300