Can't ask for a better buy!

Guest's review of Uttings Outdoors www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk

“Can't ask for a better buy!”

Written on: 10/12/2012

I bought Nikon Fieldscope ED50 bundle with hand held case and 13X40 eyepiece. This was my first experience with Uttings and as usual with first time buyers, I was a little worried about how it would pan out. The result has been a total satisfaction. The order was executed with efficiency, allowing me to follow the progress. Goods arrived within a few days with detailed delivery information. Before receiveing the goods, I already felt peace in mind with Uttings' awareness of customers' needs. The goods arrived in good condition and I am absolutely satisfied with this pleasant purchase experience. I particularly like their specialisation and attentive to details about information of the products they deal with. I will definitely go back to Uttings if they are providing the items I need and will not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

• Nikon Fieldscope ED50, bundle with hand-held case and eyepiece