First class stock, competitive pricing & service

rnc1952's review of Uttings Outdoors www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk

“First class stock, competitive pricing & service”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by rnc1952 (1 review written)

Following a 3 day break walking in & around Ambleside I decided that I should have travelled with shorts & polo shirts as the weather was warmer than expected. On returning home my wife suggested that I should invest in some convertible trousers to hedge my bets. I logged onto google, entered the seach criteria and spent about 15 minutes attempting to secure a pair in the size and colour that I wanted. Most of the sites I visited had a selection of range remnants for midgets or giants (I am Mr Average) and not in the colour I wanted. I then landed on Uttings site where the range was vast - I ordered my required size & colour preference on a Sunday and received the trousers on the following Tuesday having been kept abreast of the process by email - absolutely first class service - would I do business with Uttings again - DEFINITELY - thanks.

• Craghopper convertible trousers