I like Sportsdirect

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportsdirect.com

“I like Sportsdirect”

Written on: 09/10/2013

I have bought from Sportsdirect online and instore, multiple times. I have never yet had a problem with them. People have talked about the return policy being dodgy, but I have never had to return anything, so may be I got lucky. But I always keep an eye out for their deals. I have bought sports equipment when they have been on sale up to 80% discount from RRP and compared to Ebay and Amazon. And the quality of the products have been spot on. I am still wearing a pair of shoes I bought 4 years ago, a Slazenger cricket bat going strong for 2 seasons, a kit bag thats lasted 2 seasons, thermal wear still in good condition that kept me warm in a cold student house etc. Sometimes they have sent me mugs for free.

I did notice that in my recent order they automatically added a £1 magazine. I could remove this from the order but I did think this was quite sneaky of them. But apart from this, I have always had a good experience with Sportsdirect.com. Delivery with Yodel is spot on. I got my items within 48 hours with their standard delivery in my recent delivery which is incredible.

I know there are a lot of bad reviews here. But I can't help but think that people only leave reviews when they are unhappy about their transaction. If you are satisfied, you would just move on wouldn't you?

I would have no hesitation buying from Sportsdirect again.

• Goods purchased & cost