terrible .. liars & damn right rude customer service

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportsdirect.com

“terrible .. liars and damn right rude customer service”

Written on: 27/07/2013

i spent 70.00 on an order , includind 6-99 next day delivery , only to wait in for nothing , i then called customer services to find out why i had not recieved my order , only to be informed , my order had not even be picked and they had no idea why or when i would get my order , i was told that no payment had been taken until my order had been dispatched .

After the terrible manner of the useless customer service assistant i decided to cancel the entire order .

i logged into my bank account to see if the payment had been taken , and suprise suprise it had , i also rang my bank to have this confirmed . I then rang back sports direct , and suprise suprise got another damn rude assistant who basically said i and my bank were lying and no money had been taken .. like omg really !!

now im having a right ball ache trying to get my money bank , they are telling me now i have to wait 5 days ... hang on they said no money had been taken ..

anyone reading this just beware , and i hope to god u never have to call customer services because there attitude clearly stinks . i will be contacting a manager on monday to report the staff i spoke to .

i will never ever be using there site again and i will make damn sure all my friends know what they are like .

• 70.00