Terrible service

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportsdirect.com

“Terrible service”

Written on: 18/02/2013

Bought a tennis racket online which came with a cover, paid for next-day delivery, racket arrived badly packaged but no cover. No reply to my emails. I rang customer services, they apologised and said they will send the cover separately and will email/ring me within 48 hours. It's been days and each time I ring (I've rang several times so far, each time waiting at least 30min in the queue) I get no further information - they just ask me to wait until they find out whether they have a cover in the warehouse or not! They admit it was a warehouse error as they didn't send the full item as advertised but will not yet let me return the racket and get a refund (until apparently they find out whether the warehouse can send the cover or not). The customer service assistants keep saying they have no information yet and I should wait until they contact me - which they never do. Waste of time and appalling service.

• Tennis racket & cover