Disappointed in customer service

LizbethBeck92's review of Soccerbox - www.soccerbox.com

“Disappointed in customer service”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by LizbethBeck92 (1 review written)

I ordered a shirt for my grandson on July 1, 2014. The shirt arrived in good time but despite ordering a size larger than normal it was too small. I did not know this until I took it to him for his birthday (in another state) several weeks later. Since I was out of town and did not have the return information I reordered another shirt in a larger size while there rather than waiting for the exchange of the original shirt. I wrote an e-mail about the return but four days later have not received any reply. Now I am at the 30 day return limit so may not get my refund. I am returning the shirt today despite not knowing some details. I can only hope I will get my money back. This is WAY more money than I would normally spend but sometimes we just do things for grandchildren we shouldn't. I will give a more favorable opinion once I receive my refund for order no. 42147. Very hard to deal with companies out of the USA!

• Ronaldo Real Madrid kids home jersey