Skates - www.skates.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Skates - www.skates.co.uk

“After placing my order on line i did receive part of...”

Written on: 20/02/2013

After placing my order on line i did receive part of my order which clearly indicated on my receipt that both of my items had been dispatched, after phoning a couple of times i did speak to a gentleman who said " oh sorry, that items out of stock, did someone not phone you this morning and sort it! Cleary not or i wouldn't be phoning you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I ordered another colour and was told i would receive it on the 19th december, brilliant i thought, still by the 23rd i had not received it so phoned to speak to a young lad that didn't have an explanation to where my goods where, after asking a couple of times for someone to call me back when they had found out i asked to speak to a supervisor which was then told, she's really busy at the moment, i understood that but it wouldn't of taken 5 minutes!!!!!!

too quick to take your money i'm afraid and after to talking to a couple of other people about this company i wouldn't of gone there in the first place. i now look forward to it falling apart quicly!!!!

• 70.00