Do not use this company !

Guest's review of Siam Soccer Sports - www.siamsoccersports.com

“Do not use this company !”

Written on: 26/02/2013

placed an order on 01/01/2013 for 2 football strips for my twin boys birthday on 11th Jan, I presumed they would be delivered within the 3 - 5 days which they state at the point of ordering. Payment was taken out of my account immediately. I was dissappointed when the strips didnt arrive in time for the boys birthday but decided to leave it another week or so before I contacted them. When they still hadn't arrive by the third week I sent a polite email enquiring about the whereabouts of my order (at this point the status on my order was 'delivered'). I didn't recieve a reply so I sent another email, and another, it total about five emails of which I recieved not reply I all, to date I have recieved nothing from this company except a confirmation of payment !!!! I have now lodged a complaint with paypal. my advice would be to stay away from Siam Soccer.

• Kids football strip