Kit arrived eventually! Better communication needed!!

daCooksta's review of Siam Soccer Sports - www.siamsoccersports.com

“Kit arrived eventually! Better communication needed!!”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by daCooksta (1 review written)

Wanting a replica kit for my six year old but not wanting to pay the £50+ for something he will wear for a few months, I searched the internet having been told about a few Thailand based companies who sold cheap kits.
SiamSoccerSports looked good and the reviews on their website looked promising (if potentially made up). Seeing as I could pay with Paypal - which gives some protection - I placed my order and a day later received a courtesy email confirming the order. Having heard nothing after 21 days I sent a message via their website and to the email address which had received my paypal transaction asking whether the kit had been dispatched. As I did not get a response to this email, I emailed again a week later, this time saying that if they did not respond within 48 hours with confirmation of order or a refund, I would open a paypal dispute. As luck would have it, the very next day I received the kit in the post - a month after I placed the order.
The kit is a very good replica, made of a decent weight polyester and whilst not of the ClimaCool or DryFit quality will do the job for the months ahead. The printing is good quality. This said; it has not been washed yet.
I had been worried having read the negative comments on this review board and I would say stick with it as mine came through in the end.
I would also say to SiamSoccerSports that you need to either warn customers that the kits can take a lot longer to arrive - I note from your packing that you posted the kit some 16 days after I had paid for it; why so long? - or do a lot better at communicating.
Note that I have ordered a kit from another Thai supplier in the past and have a similar tale to tell of emails and thinking I have been scammed only for it to finally arrive. I just think that this is how it is with buying Thai replica kits: you pay your money and take your chance.

• Replica football kit for 6 year old