There are better options out there: stay away from this stor

mecit's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“There are better options out there: stay away from...”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by mecit (1 review written)

On Christmas day I discovered they had shipped me the wrong item and contacted them immediately. No response to the first e-mail.
I sent another one a few days later and they offered to replace the wrong item, but I had to pay for the shipping cost for the return. Since it was their mistake, I refused and they offered a pre-paid shipping label.
In mid January, I received an e-mail that my return/exchange was processed and the replacement item had been dispatched to me.
At the beginning of February, I had not received anything, so I contacted them again. Their response was that the item they sent as a replacement was currently out-of-stock (if they sent it, how can it be out-of-stock !?#).
Tired of dealing with them, I requested to cancel the order and be done.
Timidly, they offered to replace the original item with a comparable one. Fine with me, but then of course it could not be that easy ! I had to place a new order for the similar item, and then they will discount it by 10% and, after shipment, cancel the original order. I can already image what else could have happened if I kept following their story. Forty days later, I still don't have the item I ordered, and exhausted I decided to cancel the original order and go shop somewhere else.
Avoid the hassle and start from my conclusion: go shopping somewhere else.

• Goods purchased & cost