“POWERHOUSE IDIOTS” INCOMPETENT & PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR!!

einstein2's review of Powerhouse-Fitness www.Powerhouse-Fitness.co.uk/Fitness

““POWERHOUSE IDIOTS” INCOMPETENT & PATHETIC...”

Written on: 28/01/2014 by einstein2 (1 review written)

POWERHOUSE FITNESS ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT IDIOTS ON THE PLANET! I ORDERED A TRAP BAR FROM THEM AND THEY SENT A DEFECTIVE RUSTY PIECE OF SCRAP METAL. I COMPLAINED AND THEY OFFERED A £10 REFUND SO I TOLD THEM TO COLLECT THIS RUBBISH AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW BAR IN ACCORDANCE WITH WHAT I HAD PURCHASED. THEY EVENTUALLY COLLECTED AND THEN REPLACED WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BAR! I ONCE AGAIN TOLD THEM TO COLLECT AND REPLACE WITH THE CORRECT BAR! THEY AGAIN COLLECTED AFTER ALMOST A MONTH HAD ELAPSED BUT FAILED TO REPLACE THE BAR WHICH I HAD PAID FOR MONTHS PREVIOUSLY!! THEN ALSO DIDN’T BOTHER TO CORRESPOND!! I HAVE NOW BEEN WAITING FOR SEVERAL MONTHS! THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND THE BAR AND THEY HAVE FAILED CORRESPOND SO I A FORCED TO ISSUE A CHARGEBACK AGAINST THEM WITH MY BANK AS A LAST RESORT!! WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!!
I ALSO REQUESTED AN INVOICE ON AT LEAST 12 OCCASIONS AND THIS WAS NEVER PROVIDED!!
WHAT SORT OF A PATHETIC COMPANY THAT CAN’T FOLLOW SIMPLE GUIDELINES AND SEND OUT THE CORRECT UNDAMAGED TRAP BAR ESPECIALLY AFTER NOW SEVERAL MONTHS HAVE ELAPSED!!
POWERHOUSE FITNESS SHOULD READ “POWERHOUSE IDIOTS”!!!

• £250